My Transpersonal and Holistic Couching Channel

My Transpersonal and Holistic Couching Channel



For over 30 years I have been a Naturopath and Chiropractor, and I have also worked for large companies in our country, leading a large number of personnel and production, I have a Masters and I am Coach in management and leadership of human teams.
Today, there are many scientists who agree that the human being must be seen as a whole, that is, body, mind and soul, and I totally agree with this concept.
The body is our vehicle and constantly receives and emits messages of our physical and emotional state.
Our mental part is continually evaluating our surroundings.
And in our consciousness or soul are all engrams that we have lived and our beliefs that make us see and understand our reality in a very concrete way.
With my knowledge and experience I can help you understand the messages of your body, your mind stop playing with you and control your thoughts, help you grow in your freedom, build positive thoughts and modify beliefs that limit you in Your personal prosperity or work.
So that each day you are more aware that everything that you need, is inside you, and you only have to allow that all that out.
Follow me on my channel, and you will learn tips and keys that are very useful for your personal growth.
Remember, all you need to have the life of your dreams, is within you.

With my help, if you search you will find it.

Comentarios